This hospital-based team will develop systems-based trauma response for adult patients.
Their approach includes:
- Tiered trauma-inquiry
- Broad-based educational campaigns to increase awareness and competence (patients and staff)
- Direct clinical consultation in the ED focusing on Wicked Warm Handovers, which would include designing a patient-centered and trauma-informed Care plan (TIC CP) that would be uploaded into the electronic health record so all those caring for the patient would know the patients desires and plan of care.
- Hanni Stoklosa, MD, MPH
- Samara Grossman, MSW, LICSW
- Annie Lewis-O’Connor, PhD, NP-BC, MPH, FAAN
- Nomi Levy-Carrick, MD, MPhil
- Eve Rittenberg, MD
LocationBoston, MassachusettsFocus Areas Community Impact