University of Chicago
• Experienced Advanced Practice Nurse (30 years ) with a passion for caring for pediatric patients/families with chronic medical conditions including patients with asthma, complex pulmonary conditions, and patients with cystic fibrosis.
• Excels in a collaborative team model approach to patient care. Advocates for incorporating evidenced based practice standards to provide efficient and comprehensive care to patients with chronic pulmonary conditions.
• Education: Master of Science in Nursing from the University of Illinois
• Maternal Child Certifications: ANCC: Pediatric Clinical Nurse Specialist
• National Asthma Educator
• Certification Board: Certified Asthma Educator