During the three-year Clinical Scholars leadership program, participants will attend seven onsite training retreats; participate in distance-based learning; and benefit from executive coaching and mentoring; and advance their networks with other program participants and the Robert Wood Johnson Foundation.
- Will attend distinct twice-yearly in-person sessions, meeting each fall and spring throughout the three-year program (approximately ten days of in-person training per year).
- Do not need to relocate as a Clinical Scholar; they will continue working in their home communities.
- Will participate in distanced-based learning via a robust Continuous Learning System, which can be accomplished in as little as 2 hours a week.
- Will receive a $35,000 fellowship each year in support of the leadership project. There is no charge for the training and all program-related travel is supported.
- Will present the results of their project at the end of the program in several settings, including a “TED” talk-style presentation.
How do we develop leaders?
Intensively… Purposefully… Thoroughly … Together!
Weave together complementary core threads to create a strong net of skills that will improve leadership performance within teams and in working on Wicked Problems.